The Department of Science Technology, Engineering & Public Policy, University College London (one of the associated partners of the EU Science Diplomacy Alliance) partnered with the Journal of Science Policy & Governance (JSPG) to introduce Volume 20, Issue 3, of the journal published in August 2022. The focus is on Innovations in Science Diplomacy: Structures, Policies & Governance for the New Decade.
With this volume, they offered an interesting publishing venue to the science diplomacy research community, in particular, to early career scientists and young diplomats.
Please find the issue here: https://www.sciencepolicyjournal.org/jspgvol20iss03.html
- Cover Memo: Volume 20, Issue 3, Special Issue on Innovations in Science Diplomacy by Joanna Chataway and Jean-Christophe Mauduit
- Policy Memo: Rising Seas and Uncertainties: Establishing Static Maritime Borders to Ensure Equity in the Face of Sea Level Rise byLauren Wagner, Ka Man Jasmine Yu, Fiona B. Dunn
- Policy Memo: Advance U.S. International Diplomacy Efforts by Expanding Eligibility in the Embassy Science Fellows Program by Rami Major, JP Flores, Rachel Cherney
- Policy Memo: Anticipatory Science Diplomacy as a Governance and Cooperation Mechanism for the Search for Extraterrestrial Life by George Profitiliotis
- Policy Memo: Equator to Pole: Using Science Diplomacy to Incorporate Best Practices from Latin America and the Caribbean for Sustainable Cruise Tourism in the Polar Regions by Julian Campisi, Ana Watson, Julianne Yip
- Policy Memo: Democratizing Sustainable Energy Technology through Collaborative International Spaces by R. Jarrett Bliton, Rosa I. Cuppari, Kirsten B. Giesbrecht, Allison M. Smith
- Policy Memo: The Need for American Scientific Diaspora Networks by Isabel Warner, Elana R. Goldenkoff, Barbara Del Castello, Dorothy L. Butler, Steve Elliott, Alessandra C. Zimmermann
- Essay: Capacity-Building for Big Science in the Global South: Lessons Learned from the Square Kilometer Array by Anna-Lena Rüland
- Op-Ed: A Call to Draw on Existing Social Science Scholarship to Understand Professional Communities at the Science-Diplomacy Nexus Better: Using the Case of Space Governance by George Salter
Innovations In Science Diplomacy (JSPG-UCL STEaPP Special Issue)