On February 27, 2019, EL-CISD organises its final conference dedicated to highlight the final research outcomes and policy recommendations of the project.
- Reminder: Call for Papers ‘The Past, Present and Future of European Science Diplomacy’ still open until December 2019!
- “Open Doors” Programme grantees visit Brussels
- The Madrid Declaration on Science Diplomacy is published
- Call for papers: Diplomats in science diplomacy – Promoting scientific and technological collaboration in international relations
- EL-CISD Final Conference on February 27 in Brussels
EL-CSID – European Leadership in Cultural, Science and Innovation Diplomacy. The EL-CSID project aims at analysing the relevance of cultural, science and innovation diplomacy for EU external relations. Cultural and science diplomacy have played an increasing role in the European
InsSciDE – Inventing a shared Science Diplomacy for Europe. The InsSciDE project aims to create new knowledge on past and present science diplomacy in Europe, engage stakeholders in drawing lessons learned, and deliver shared policy and training tools. InsSciDE aims
S4D4C – Using science for/in diplomacy for addressing global challenges The overall aim of S4D4C is to support current and future European science diplomacy for the benefit of European capacities, EU foreign policy goals and especially the development of solutions